I have always had that fire-in-the-belly to help small businesses. So, it was natural for me to become President of the Northern Territory Small Business Association.
Connecting with the broader business community has also helped me develop a more holistic view of the challenges and opportunities and as such, I’ve also taken active roles in the:
- Caloundra Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Small Business Association NT – President
- Australian Institute of Management Committee;
- Work Health Ministerial Advisory Committee;
- ASIC Regional Liaison Committee;
- Business Affairs Consultative Committee;
- Council member of the Northern Territory branch of the Australian Institute of Taxation
- Council member of the Northern Territory branch of CPA Australia.
An important element of how I’ve helped past clients – and will help you – is to improve efficiencies – enabling you to do more with less: more sales, more profit, more jobs, less stock, less work, less stress and better organised.
This often involves scoping the flow of jobs and information and working out how to automate it, so that as a business owner you don’t need to be involved personally in every task but you can still maintain control.
Sunshine Business Systems offers more than systems software. We also offer expert business analysis and advice, HR and training services and are partnered with leading Managed IT Services provider Multum Tech.
I’m looking forward to partnering with you to improve your business outcomes.
Call me for a no-obligation discussion on 0407855227